Toggle Sidebar

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Some Things Never Change, The Warehouse, Tag - Zea
Ilyas Aylin
 Posted: Jun 10 2014, 03:07 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Player name: Senelfy
Other Characters: Deirdra Jacobs
Awards: 8

Ilyas was not going to take some home. Even if Zea would not add it to his debt, it would feel as though he'd owe her more than he already did. And he already owed her so much, not even money-wise.

She'd had to have her own demons in his stead. He couldn't possibly repay that.

Could Ilyas still play dumb? He knew who Zea meant by 'she'. She probably even knew that he knew she knew. Denying wouldn't help. Telling her to fuck off would be easier, but that seemed an un-friendly thing to do. Then, what was Ilyas supposed to tell Zea? Who was Defiance anyway? How could he explain who Defiance was to someone like Zea? How could he tell her, when he wasn't even sure himself?

"I.. Well.." Yes. Splendid answer. Stutters and deadly paused. "I guess she's important." Kinda like Zea, but different.

--------------------
PM
^
Zea Mazuo
 Posted: Jun 10 2014, 03:20 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Player name: Cobalt
Other Characters: Ari, Defiance, Joss, Wicker
Awards: 12

Hell of a thing. Someone was important to Blondie.

That was good. Somebody should be. Maybe Zea was. She didn't know. He'd made an agreement but certain kinds of people made agreements all the time. Zea was a certain kind of person. Until he betrayed her she'd keep her word even if she kept it long past giving a shit about him, long into outright hating him. Her word was her word. Her word was important.

Blondie was, too. If Zea guessed, she'd guess he was important. Available data sure suggested it.

"Okay." Zea nodded, pleased she had offered at least to try not to kill this elf. Privately, she was more pleased that she knew she'd do more than she'd promised. Most privately of all, Zea was pleased that she could be pleased. "If I run into her, is it a secret that we're..." Zea's hand waved again, limply. "...friends. I can keep it need-to-know if you prefer."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ilyas Aylin
 Posted: Jun 10 2014, 05:23 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Well. It seemed like this had been the perfect time for a confession, because Zea was so mellow that she hardly responded to it at all. She almost seemed pleased with the answer. Odd. Ilyas had expected her to be surprised or maybe even appalled by the fact that there was a potential someone else out there who could bare to be in Ilyas' presence. She had to see how completely disturbing it was, did she not? Maybe this was high-Zea, attempting sarcasm or something else Ilyas simply couldn't understand, because he had such a simple mind.

"So.. No snappy comments or attempts to ridicule me?" Was this Zea, really? Or had some wannabe ghost hijacked her body? Maybe the clouds of smoke had already affected Ilyas' mind as well, thinking about hijacking bodies and ghosts and stuff. Then again, this was Zea's house.

Stranger things had happened.

Maybe Zea just needed to know that it was okay if she would insult Ilyas, like told times. That Ilyas actually expected her to ask him those kind of questions he couldn't or didn't want to answer. That would've made sense.

Questions about if Zea needed to tell Defiance certain stuff were.. completely farfetched and required a lot of thinking. In a way, it was perhaps one of those questions Ilyas couldn't or did not want to answer, or that he simply did not fully understand. Clarification, it was.

Since Zea didn't want to have her pipe-thing back, Ilyas spun it around between his fingers, as mindless sort of occupation. Until it'd get too hot and he'd burn himself. "Why would you not tell?" Assuming that Zea would ever even meet Defiance and there'd be a reason to talk about their mutual friend Blondie Cineáltas Ilyas Aylin - which was very unlikely, really.

--------------------
PM
^
Zea Mazuo
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Ridicule him about what? His little grey piece? Zea had Professor Bear, and Blondie had... uh... whats-her-name, whoever this person was that Zea should try not to kill unless absolutely demonstrably necessary. What the hell was there to say? Everybody had one or two people whose deaths they'd disapprove of; Zea herself had... shit, she had like two? Three? Something like that. Extravagant. Blondie was only indulging in one.

"What do you mean why?" Zea asked. "Standard confidentiality clause. Not everyone considers it a... you know, a positive reflection on their career and business to be in bed with Zea Mazuo. Figuratively, I mean. People I actually fuck tend to tell everybody. I don't know if they're on some kind of Haunted Bordertown tour and my vagina is a recommended stop or what, but generally they're the people who want everyone else to know where they been and with me and why. And you're no star-fucker."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ilyas Aylin
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Another one of Zea’s rants about completely meaningless things had Ilyas remember only a single thing she said. A very specific single thing too.

How’d they get here?

“Somewhere during this conversation, we made a wrong turn and now, we’re talking about your vagina.” He was just stating a fact, really, going back into his mind and trying to trace where the conversation had made such a drastic turn to end up here, what had been said that made this happen. It were probably the drugs. Drugs never did people any good.

Was this what Zea desired from her friends? Was this what it meant to be Zea’s friend? Talking about her private parts and who’d been near them? Ilyas really knew nothing of this friend-thing, but he’d promised her he would never fear her, so if this was what it took, it would be done.

It’d be totally weird and awkward and what the hell, but hey, it’d be done.

--------------------
PM
^
Zea Mazuo
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

"It always comes back to vaginas man. It just does."

The response was automatic, not requiring Zea to do things like keep extremely careful track of why they were talking about her vagina. Something to do with Blondie not wanting to fuck her, which of course he didn't. Even Zea, who was by some measures a little more evolved and intimacy-ready than Blondie, would not have had sex with someone whose mind was even remotely connected to hers.

What if somewhere in there his thoughts wandered and he ended up thinking about her mother? Or his mother? Or her dad?

No.

It wouldn't be okay. Nothing would ever be okay again.

"I think I have bagels in the kitchen. You want any?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ilyas Aylin
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

It always came back to vaginas. Well. This wasn't a discussion Ilyas was going to have with Zea, because. Just because. There were so many reasons not to, really. Main reason was that it was weird as hell. If Zea wanted it, it would be done, but it was weird as hell. She seemed to let him off the hook by changing the subject, though.

Now they were talking about the next thing with a hole in it.

"Not sure if your whole theory about drugs and appetite has kicked in yet." Maybe you needed to be more wasted for that. Ilyas didn't know. He didn't know shit. Zea was the doctor. "But it's very cute how you're trying to lure me into eating."

--------------------
PM
^
Zea Mazuo
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Zea blinked.

Oh right. Ulterior motives. Yes. She needed to have those. Of course. She had absolutely been intending to scheme him into eating a bagel. Zea wouldn't just offer him one because he was in her house. Better that he think he'd outwitted her than get an idea like that into his head.

"Right!" she said. "Yes. I am doing that." She got up off the couch. "Just a minute. I need to chew something."

The trip to the kitchen did not take long, and when she came back it was with some plain old water bagel thing that she could've sworn she'd bought to put things on sort of sandwich-style, but for now plain was best. She just wanted bread. Chewing bread.

She wedged herself back into the corner of the couch and tore a chunk off the bagel with her fingers, then stuffed it into her mouth. Chewing. Yessss.

You still wanna read?

Telepathy.

Yessss.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ilyas Aylin
 Posted: Jul 23 2014, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

It was so kind of Zea to announce she needed to chew on stuff. Ilyas was still in the middle of trying to erase the mental pictures the last topic they discussed had left, so yes, chewing on things. Of course that caused an entire new train of thoughts and images about what Zea possibly chewed on in her spare time, but she probably meant that bagel thing she mentioned earlier.

Okay. Then Ilyas was going to look for this juice box Zea had put somewhere on this table and have that. Or just hold it and pretend to be having that. Same thing. He could just hold it and chill it or something. That was an Ilyas-like thing to do.

Before Zea returned, he'd taken hold of some shady thing from the table that was containing one fluid or another, which meant it kinda had to be the juice.

It was a start.

He ignored Zea's telepathic moanings about bread and books, because those were her own. "Sure." It probably was about time they'd finish October's adventures anyway.

Or whatever the heck her name was.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

CWHP For Queen and Country Sanctuary The Jersey Devil WHAT A SHAME 1 on 1 RP
ETS Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG
forum layout coded by revo. of (display:none) & rpg-directory.com
The Bordertown world was created by, and is copyrighted by, Terri Windling. The world, its landmarks and characters are used with her permission only. All rights to Borderland material are reserved by Ms. Windling and the authors of the Borderland books: Borderland, Bordertown, Life on the Border, Elsewhere, Nevernever, Finder, The Essential Bordertown and Welcome to Bordertown.
Have a question but everyone's asleep? Stop by our guest-friendly help desk.