flybat3
 Posted: Sep 30 2014, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon
----

Player name: Buttons
Other Characters: N/A
Awards: None

Buttons was looking for some help. She wasn't looking for food or shelter or something so common. No, Buttons was looking for knowledge on this fine afternoon and come hell or high water she would get it.

The halfie walked through the maze like streets confidently, because what the guy back at the shelter said was true, she needed confidence. What she also needed to know was how to defend herself. It was too dangerous to put off anymore. She had no clue where she was going though and became increasingly lost.

She spiked up her small messy faux hawk a bit as she walked. Her black jacket wasn't very special and for once Benji had decided to stay home. Today was her day and if the talk was true, the dragons would be out to either tell her off or help her out. Either way this was worth the risk.
PMEmail Poster
^
Skeezix
 Posted: Mar 19 2015, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Player name: Ru
Other Characters: Sierra
Awards: 5

Skeezix had one mission today. Find the Kagura Dojo and what it would take to become a member there. Not just for the increased feeling of self-worth that would come from such disciplined arts. No it was more along the lines for reigning in that temper and the burst of strength that came along with it.

Having that strength did have some advantages, when she wasn't angry. Like being able to climb up fire escapes and hurl oneself from roof-top to roof-top, that was a definite advantage. Less crowds, more winds, less crowds, no narrow alleyways, did we forget about that thing with the lack of crowds cause that was pretty damn awesome.

With a whoop the stocky, bald young woman launched herself over the 10 foot gap between two places in Dragontown and stopped to look about to regain her bearings.

--------------------
avatar provided by the incredible Sfe Monster!

Anyone wanting to mug a troll had better be using a building on a stick

"We live and learn, or perhaps more importantly, we learn and live."
PMEmail PosterAOL
^
flybat3
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon
----

Buttons saw someone leap from building to building and grinned. She reminded her of ninjas. Maybe she was one for all Buttons knew. They were in dragontown after all. Ninja's could be a very real possibility here.

"Hey!" she called up to the ninja person when they paused. "Do you know where a dojo might be? "

Worst case scenario was that she didn't and the best was that she was going there herself. Well okay their were a lot of best and worst cases currently, but it couldn't hurt to try...hopefully.
PMEmail Poster
^
Skeezix
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

"I know where one dojo is..." Ninja? Skeezix was not, to be such a thing, she would have had to run silently and not be seen. Clearly failed the criteria for ninja-ing. "There's lots around though....I'm headed for the Koga Dojo."

--------------------

PMEmail PosterAOL
^
flybat3
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 05:03 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon
----

"Mind if I tag along? I'm trying to learn some self defense stuff and I figured this was my best bet. Its really easy to get lost around here though"

Buttons secretly hoped that if they walked together they wouldn't roof run. Heights scared her. If that's what she had to do though, she would. She couldn't be helpless around here anymore. There were to many halfie hating creeps.
PMEmail Poster
^
Skeezix
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

"Even I get lost in the alleys down there..." Skeezix muttered, mostly to herself while looking at the locations of the telegraph towers. While different set of obstacles up here, but direction wasn't one of them. Tiger sign, tiger sign... There, that tower that looked about 4 blocks right and six blocks up was supposed to be near the Koga Dojo today. "You're gonna want to st-start heading right... I'll be keeping navigation up here, you can't see the b-BINGO towers very easily from down there."

--------------------

PMEmail PosterAOL
^
flybat3
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon
----

"Alright"

Buttons kept following her instructions until they both finally reached the building. Luckily she was decent enough shape from skateboarding to followher around really.

"I wonder if they have an entrance test or something. Or maybe getting in costs money...." She wondered out loud somewhat nervously.
PMEmail Poster
^
Skeezix
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

"They do charge for classes.." Skeezix started before someone came out of the dojo to see about the two people apparently waiting outside. "I bet there's some kind of assessment exam, not entrance..."

--------------------

PMEmail PosterAOL
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

CWHP For Queen and Country Sanctuary The Jersey Devil WHAT A SHAME 1 on 1 RP
ETS Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG
forum layout coded by revo. of (display:none) & rpg-directory.com
The Bordertown world was created by, and is copyrighted by, Terri Windling. The world, its landmarks and characters are used with her permission only. All rights to Borderland material are reserved by Ms. Windling and the authors of the Borderland books: Borderland, Bordertown, Life on the Border, Elsewhere, Nevernever, Finder, The Essential Bordertown and Welcome to Bordertown.
Have a question but everyone's asleep? Stop by our guest-friendly help desk.